Sunday, June 22, 2008

Tate-ism #15

It's still crazy busy over here but I want to be sure to document Tate's first hot fudge sundae from McDonald's - a nutritional staple from my childhood diet!

I'll go ahead and apologize now for the blurry photos - the iCamera on the iPhone iSucks!

Here's Tate just as the first spoonful hits his palate. You can tell he's mid-evaluation.


They say that the first response is always an honest response . . .


It's too bad you weren't there to hear Tate scream with delight. Seriously! Screaming with pure and unbridled joy!

It was as if Tate was trying to make sure everyone at McD's knew that he thought this concoction of soft serve and chocolate was the greatest achievement of mankind!


Sadly though, an ensuing sugar crash is proof that even good things eventually come to an end.


Kid, if you think that stuff was good wait 'til you try Blue Bell & Magic Shell!

6 comments:

Audra Laney said...

I feel that way every time I eat a coke float!!

Dr. Russell Norman Murray said...

My Mom used to take me to McDonald's at that age as well. It can be funny today when parents acknowledge it is not the best thing for the kid, but this was not as well understood 30 years ago of course. McRonald's has taken a beating in the media.

Cheers, Wade.

Wade said...

Hey A,

Mmmmm, coke float! Does that count as a carbonated drink?
_______________________________

Hey Russ,

Yeah, I'd much rather take him into Chipotle or Pei Wei before giving him a Happy Meal. But one of my favorite sweets has been a McD's hot fudge sundae.

Good stuff, man!

W

Dr. Russell Norman Murray said...

All in moderation, I would take my kid too.

Hermes said...

The montage tells the story very well. Lucky little guy.

TREY MORGAN said...

Wade,

Enjoyed catching up on your blog today. Loved the lion video...

Trey