Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Kelly-ism #16

Kelly and I had a quick budget pow-wow the other night.  This was part of our conversation:

Kelly:  "And we also need to pay Tate's kryptonite charge."

Me:  "Tate's huh????"

Kelly: "You know, that kryptonite thing for Tate . . . "

(I give her a look of complete, utter confusion)

Me:  "Are you talking about the cryogenics storage charge for his cord blood?"

Kelly:  "Yeah!"

Me:  "Oh dear Lord! . . . . Kelly-ism!"
______________________________________

FYI, a cyrogenic lab charges us to store Tate's frozen cord blood in case he should ever need it in the future.  

Kryptonite is the metal that robs Superman of this strength!

3 comments:

Hermes said...

I don't think this was a mistake. You never know when or where super powers will appear. Maybe she's noticing some early manifestation of super speed or strength. Just saying.

Anonymous said...

:-)

I did not know both words, but maybe this is because I am native speaker? But anyway - now I know them - thanks to Kelly-ism!

Shannon said...

What is happening to my sister's brain cells?????