Saturday, March 28, 2009

ABC's about Me!

A
- Available?:
Sorry ladies!
- Age: 33 – sometimes I actually have to stop and think about it for a second.
- Annoyance: People driving while talking on the cell phone, people on TV who think they have a clue about the economy, hang nails, and Dallas Cowboy Head Coach Wade Phillips' press conferences.
- Animal: is my favorite Muppet


B
- Birthday:
August 25 – FYI, I like iTunes gift cards!
- Body Parts on opposite sex: Kelly’s eyes – especially when she’s smiling.


- Best feeling in the world: contentment and the warm, fuzzy feeling I get when Kelly gives me a hug first thing in the morning
- Blind or Deaf: Actually, both!
- Best weather: Fall, because that means it’s time for some football!
- Been in Love: Going on well over 12 years now!
- Bed size: Anything bigger than a double!

C
- Candy:
Hot Tamales, M&M’s, Reese’s PB Cups
- Color: Black if it’s on a car. Red if it’s on a bike. (My bike is both black and red!)
- Chocolate/Vanilla: The best compromise is Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream with Chocolate Magic Shell


- Chinese/Mexican Food: Depends on the restaurant . . .
- Cake or pie: Depends on which kind. Red Velvet Cake and Apple Pie is a tie with me – both serves with Blue Bell, of course!
- Continent to visit: South America
- Chore you hate: Dirty diapers and picking up dog poop - which is pretty much the same thing!

D
- Day or Night:
Day
- Dancing in the rain: So long no one is watching ‘cuz I can’t dance!
- Dad’s name: Robert

E
- Eyes:
Blue
- Everyone's got: Issues
- Ever failed a class?: Yeah, back in Elementary
- Essential start your day item: Hot shower & Minute Maid Orange Juice

F
- First thoughts waking up:
I gotta start going to bed earlier!
- Food: Chips & queso from El Rancho Grande, Cookies & Cream shake from CFA

G
- Greatest Fear:
Being mauled by a wild animal
- Goals: Not being mauled by a wild animal
- Gum: Orbitz Bubblegum
- Get along with your parents?: Let’s hope so – I work with my dad!
- Gold or Silver: Silver – unless you’re talkin’ grilz!

H
- Hair Color:
Brown – but I was really blonde when I was a kid
- Height: 5’11’’ – I’m the only Strzinek male who didn’t break 6’0”
- Happy: Yes, it’s a daily decision.
- Holiday: Christmas (So long as it doesn’t prematurely start in October!)
- How do you want to die: In a blaze of glory!

I
- Ice Cream:
Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream with Chocolate Magic Shell – don’t make me repeat myself again!
- Instruments: So far: Violin, Piano, Drums – Currently: Guitar

J
- Jewelry:
Wedding band and my class ring on occasion
- Job: President of clinical research company

K
- Kids:
Little Man Tate!


- Kickboxing or karate: Karate – I wanted to be Ralph Macchio when I was a kid
- Keep a journal?: You're reading it!

L
- Love:
Why God let his son die for us . . .
- Letter: I used to leave them on Kelly’s car windshield at ACU
- Laughed so hard you cried: For The Birds by Pixar, Little Miss Sunshine, the early seasons of The Office
- Living Arrangement: 2 roommates – one of which never picks up after himself!

M
- Movies:
I only recognize Episodes IV-VI – George Lucas should have quit when he was ahead!
- Motion sickness?: Only once – but that was because I had sustained a major brain contusion from a head injury.
- McD's or BK?: CFA!


- Mom’s Name: Judy

N
- Number: 25
- Nicknames: “Strz”, “Spaz”, “Hey Man!” (used mostly by people who can’t remember my name)

O
- One wish:
6 winning numbers

P
- Pepsi/Coke:
Dr. Pepper - too bad I don’t drink cokes anymore!
- Perfect Pizza: Supreme from i Fratelli’s
- Piercings: No, I fear needles.
- Pet Peeves: Really long "fill in the blank" posts about people's personalities . . . oh, wait!

Q
- Quail:
Favorite type of hunting
- Quotes you like: “There’s no limit to what you can learn or how much better you can become, as long as you keep reading, listening, and searching for wisdom.” (Matt Pollitt, President, PTE Golf)

R
- Reason to cry:
People giving their life to Christ.
- Reality T.V.: Burnt out – but I will watch my first complete American Idol season this year.
- Radio Station: "Mama says you listen 1310 The Ticket - hee, hee!"


- Roll your tongue in a circle: Yes, but I don’t get why that’s such a big deal . . .
- Right or left handed: I’m a southpaw, baby!

S
- Song:
Anything by these guys . . .


- Shoe size: 10
- Salad Dressing: Ranch, unless I’m at Silver Fox. The vinaigrette on their III Forks salad is just sick!
- Sushi: Sick! But in a totally different way from Silver Fox’s vinaigrette!
- Skinny dipped: Wouldn’t you like to know!
- In the shower?: OK, fine! I go skinny dipping in the shower ALL THE TIME!!!
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Oh how I miss Harrigan’s blueberry muffins!
-Siblings: 1 brother, 1 sister

T
- Tattoos?:
I still fear needles - though I had a temporary once. My dad still freaked out.
- Time for bed: Every night I tell myself 10 PM but I usually never go down until close to Midnight
- Time you wake up: 6 AM
- Thunderstorms: I do my best sleeping during thunderstorms!

U
- Unpredictable:
Yes, on a pretty consistant basis, too!

V
- Vacation spot(s):
Kelly and I are driving the PCH next month for our 10-year anniversary!
-Vegetables you dislike: Too many to list!

W
- Weakness:
How many times do I have to tell you?? Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream with Chocolate Magic Shell . . . shesh!
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: Brian D., but he probably wouldn’t take that as a compliment!
- Worst feeling: Miscarriages sucks!
- Wanted to be a model: No, I because I eat too much Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream with Chocolate Magic Shell!
- Weather?: The best cycling weather is in the mid-60’s with wind out of the south at 5-7 mph! Kinda like it was last year in Little Rock!

X
- X-Rays:
Sure, CT Scans and MRI’s, too!

Y
-Year it is now:
What is this, a sobriety test?
-Yellow: Submarine
-Yummy food you make: Anything on my grill!

Z-
-Zoo animals:
smell like Tate’s dirty diapers!
-Zodiac: Virgo

2 comments:

Amy said...

cookies 'n cream milkshakes from cfa are the best!!

laura said...

Mmmm, i Fratelli’s... ordered at least 15 million times while home on furlough :) there's a new place my sister found up on 26 that she says in the running for pizza as good as i Fratelli's, maybe we'll give it a shot :)