Sunday, March 22, 2009

Kinky Kermit!



Kelly had an interesting question for me when she returned from the grocery store the other night.

Kelly: “Is it mating season for frogs right now?”

(She was totally serious!)

Me: “. . . . . . . . [crickets chirping] . . . . . .”

Kelly: “I couldn’t believe how many frogs were on the road tonight!”

Me: “And they were doing it in the road?”

(And yes, as a true Beatles fan, I was already singing ‘Why Don’t We Do It in the Road?’ in my mind!)



Kelly: “No! They weren’t ‘doing it in the road’!”

(She said that with a tone as if it were really immature of me to even ask such a childish question!)

Me: “Then what makes you think it may be frog mating season?”

Kelly: “Because . . . . they were everywhere!

I love my wife’s observations on nature!

1 comment:

Audra Laney said...

That truly is hilarious! And I love your crickets comment. LOL!