Sunday, August 02, 2009

To The Neanderthalian Jerk at CiCi's Pizza in Coppell . . .

(I'm writing this post on behalf Jody and Janell because Jody is too nice to say this and Janell has far more important things to do than to give neanderthalian jerks a cybertronic tongue lashing! I, on the other hand . . . [cracking knuckles] . . . )

1. Excuuuuuse us if a certain cool-little-curly-blonde-haired boy should have the nerve to step in your way -- it's obvious that you have far more important things to do than having to side step a 2-year old.

2. Thanks so much for waving your arms in disgust so that we would all know that Alex broke your stride on the way to the door - we realize the momentum you had built up in the previous 10 feet was now a total loss of energy!

Such waste!

3. I'm impressed with your one-word parenting class you gave Jody when he tried to apologize for Alex cutting you off. Responding by simply saying "Yeah!" helped Jody become reflective and determine if there could have been a better way he could have handled the situation.

One nanosecond later Jody came to the one-word conclusion of "No."

4. And congratulations on being the first guy I've even known to verbally blow off one of the absolute nicest guys I've ever known! I'm sure you're also a great hit at company parties!

5. And speaking of a great hit, nice move on taking your date to Cici's Pizza! I bet she was even more impressed when you hit High Score on Mrs. Pac Man!

6. Just in case you didn't notice, that burning sensation in the back of your head was me staring you down with my laser vision!

No comments: