First and foremost is Will.
I'll let Kelly's post be the official documentation of the big day. But here are my hot sports opinions on the new little guy.
- The biggest surprise I wasn't expecting - The realization that I still don't know what to expect even though I could have sworn I was going to know what to expect.
- The most pleasant surprise I wasn't expecting - How cool it is to watch Tate and Will form their friendship almost immediately. Even during the first few weeks Tate could get Will to stop crying simply by singing to him. Me singing to Will seemed to only make him even more upset.
- Who I think Will looks like - Not me, thank goodness! Lucky for him, he's got a lot of Kelly in his face around his nose and eyes! Others say Will looks a lot like Tate - which is equally advantageous!
- Something that I forgot about since Tate was a baby - How incredible it is to hold a sleeping baby - makes me want to hold him for hours.
- Something that I tried really hard to forget but was mostly unsuccessful - The feeling when you've just realized that the diaper leaked and you're now covered in runny, yellow poop - blech!
- Something I suddenly don't mind saying out loud in public in a stupid baby voice - "Does Baby Will want Daddy to clean his poopy pants?"
- The good thing about diaper bags - Finally a place other than Kelly's purse where I can stash my wallet, keys and phone!
- Cracks me up every time - Will's baby burps and his pouty face where he sticks out his lower lip - we're still trying to get a picture of this, hysterical!
- 2 Things that still bring me to speechless amazement - A woman who gives birth to a newborn . . .
- . . . and The Creator who gives him life!
Welcome to the family, Son - We already can't imagine life without you!