Thursday, June 29, 2006

You look just like . . .

Have you ever thought your great hair looks just like Jennifer Aniston's or your great smile looks just like George Clooney's? If so, I found a website that will give you indisputable proof! My Heritage.com will scan your photo and tell you which celebrity you most resemble!

Since I’ve been told that I look like Edward Norton, I was a little surprised (but not too disappointed) when My Heritage.com said I looked more like a young Alec Baldwin! I guess that makes Kelly my Kim Basinger!!

Edward Norton Alec Baldwin

Since the service is free give it a try and tell me who I should be mistaking you for!

4 comments:

kel said...

i don't know if i should be saying this or not, but it told me i look like alec baldwin too. good grief! it didn't have any female matches for me! granted, i don't have a good picture on my computer. the one i used has lots of shadows on my face, but still! people tell me i look like samantha from bewitched.

Wade said...

Yeah, we scanned a few photos of our friends and it told us that one of our female friends looks like Antonio Banderas - we don't have the heart to tell her!! I think it was the hair that threw it off.

I can see you as Samantha from Bewitched . . . but can you do the nose-twitch?

Thanks for stopping by!

Kelly said...

Scary...it said I look like Julie Andrews! The sad part is that the picture they showed as an example was her current look, not even the nice young "Sound of Music" version.

See what happens after we turn 30!

Wade said...

OK . . . I guess we all agree that My Heritage.com don't know jack!