Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Indian Thriller

Have you heard the saying 'imitation is the highest form of compliment'? This video proves that the imitation better be pretty good or else the compliment will be lost.

And this video also proves that there's only one Michael Jackson - and thank goodness for that!

Golima? Is that supposed to be Indian for 'Thriller'? It looks like the make-up artists working on this video got their supplies from a grocery store clearance aisle the day after Halloween - I had better Halloween make-up than this!

And where's Vincent Price's monologue?

What's sad is that, thanks to my overly conservative up-bringing, I can't dance any better than this guy; although I do have a pretty good Moonwalk!


3 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

I don't know what is more funny, the red leather pants or the credits running across the screen during the video. This was way too funny!

Susan

Wade said...

Hey Suz,

I can't imagine ever wearing that outfit and thinking, "Wow! This is hot!"

But wouldn't it make a great Halloween costume?

Thanks for stopping by,

W

Anonymous said...

Hey Wade,

I have never been a Michael Jackson fan, but he is good for a laugh and your related clip is funny.
A few weeks ago I scanned a related post on another Christian blog I visit.

http://conblogeration.blogspot.com/2007/01/wedding-thriller.html

Russ;)