Friday, February 16, 2007

Kelly-ism #10

Can anybody guess what Kelly's second favorite pet is?

(Second to a certain golden retriever, of course!)




If Kelly should see puppies for sell on a corner she'll just cruise on by.

If the neighbor happens to be giving away free calico kittens she'll tell you how she's allergic to cats.

But if she should pass a miniature horse on the side of the road then be prepared to pull over for a photo-op!!

What I don't understand is why in the world would a miniature horse make such a great pet?

Do you think it would be fun to play fetch with a domesticated midget farm animal? Do you think you would be cool driving down the road with a mini-stallion sticking its head out your backseat window?

Nope, I don't think so either! But apparently, Kelly does!!

But the main reason why I can't imagine having half a horse as a pet has more to do with the not-so-miniature pooper-scooper that would be needed to clean up the backyard!

You all know how much I love my wife. But I'm telling ya' folks, she's got some crazy ideas floating around in that cute little head of hers!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

My poor sister...and brother-in-law that has to take pictures of her beside a miniature horse.

Sorry Wade!

Wade said...

Thanks, Shannon!

Just don't get any ideas giving us a mini-horse for Christmas!

W