Monday, July 17, 2006

My Pie

Although I've come to enjoy blogging, I don't have any misconceptions that my blog provides any valuable content whatsoever to the Internet. But compared to some of the alternatives that Mr. Google will help you find, at least my corner of the web has a point! Case in point, here's my vote for the most pointless website on the Internet - which includes a website I found of some old lady showing off her recent BeDazzler creations!


Side Note: For those of you who don't remember, the BeDazzler was a 1980's infomercial product that stapled rhinestones to your favorite sweater or jean jacket! Why in the world you would want to do that is still beyond me. But for some reason it seemed like a great idea to a girl in my 4th grade class. We all promptly ridiculed and publicly humiliated her for obvious reasons! I guess I kinda feel bad about that . . . o-well!


By the way, just a quick thanks to all of you who have helped my blog pass an only slightly significant milestone recently: 1,000 visitors and counting! Thanks for stopping by! I'll use Said pointless website as motivation to continue my daily pursuit to bring you edgy, hard-hitting rants about nothing in particular . . .


Oh yeah, thanks to Brian D. for passing on the pointless website!

6 comments:

GliterallyScoot said...

Ack! Do not desecrate the number pi! :-) Just kidding! I do think that site is fun, and I'm going to bookmark it for my students for when I introduce pi. Now if only I could memorize that song...

KeeperOfBooks34 said...

Wade owes me $7 for the life force I lost following his link.

Wade said...

Hey Math Chick,

I'll pay you Keeper's $7 if you were to memorize and sing that song to your class! Just think, that would definitely solidfy you as the not-so-everyday math chick!

I'll see if I can find a website that sings all of the prime numbers for you!

Thanks for stopping by,

W

Wade said...

Keeper,

Instead of $7, could I interest you in a BeDazzled jean jacket? The pattern is a rhinestone cobra. If you don't want it, I'll offer it to Corby.

W

Pearson Family said...

Just an FYI the BeDazzler infomercial still runs around 1:00am. Kelli will come to know it during night time feedings. At that crazy hour I was even thinking of all the things I could BEDAZZLE!

Wade said...

Hey Paige!

If you ever see an infomercial for Zampir: The Pan Pipe Virtuoso during your late night quality time with Kelli - pick me up a copy! I'll pay you back! That guy is incredible!!

W