Monday, July 31, 2006

Waste of Time Website of the Week: Bunny Reenactments

Here’s a new series I’m starting called “Waste of Time Website of the Week.” I apologize in advance for the misleading title. Although the posts will be about stupid websites that do nothing but waste your time, they won’t necessarily come in weekly installments.

Anywho – here’s a website of animated bunnies that reenact a popular movie in 30 seconds courtesy of Angry Alien Productions. Some of these are freggin’ hilarious! My favorites are Jaws, Titanic and Star Wars. Click on the icon below to start the show.







PARENTAL WARNING: Bunny reenactments are clever, cute and funny (and don’t forget a waste of your time), however some bunnies use bad words and portray adult bunny situations!

Although these 3 clips are relatively safe for family viewing, some of the other clips on thier website carry an R-Rating. So if you have bunny-loving kiddo's at home, you may want to watch those during nap time! Surprisingly, Office Space Bunnies is worse than Brokeback Mountain - you would think it would be the other way 'round!

Have fun wasting your time!

6 comments:

Julie said...

I totally didn't read your comment or I would have written you back absolutely!!!

Don't give me details of who you are like I don't remember you! How could I ever forget my good friend whom I had so many double dates with and whom has more consecutive consonants in his last name than anyone else I have ever met!

How the heck are ya? I see you are having a baby boy! We have a four month old boy named Ryan. You better get ready for a crazy wild ride! But it is really fun.

I will do better keeping up!

tara said...

And you got on to me for posting about panties while you have bunny reenactments that are adult scenarios

Wade said...

OK, Julie - we're cool!

Tell Wendy K to forward you the email I sent her about the BOA!

Thanks for stopping by

W

Wade said...

Tara,

I didn't get on to you for posting about panties - I was just saying that I didn't know what to think about bookmarking a blog that talked about panties. You can talk about panties all you want. Heck - run circles in your living room yelling, "Panties! Panties! Panties!" for all I care! But I'm obviously not too concerned about it if I not only bookmarked you but added you to my blog links as well! Sheesh!

Secondly, my parental disclaimer had to do with bunny clips other than the ones I posted! Jaws, Titanic, and Star Wars are all 'RELATIVELY safe for family viewing." Sheesh, sheesh!

Pearson Family said...

You guys are so funny! regarding the comments on my blog.Kids do change everything. By the way, Jeremy Paul asked about you tonight and wanted your email address. I told him to check your blog, but now that I am here, your email link isn't here. How would you like him to find you?

Wade said...

Wow! Jeremy Paul - there's a great blast from the past!

Tell him that I've now posted my email on my profile - just send him there.

Thanks for stopping by,

W