Thursday, March 20, 2008

Our Cruise En Photo

Apparently Tate is entertained by a glass bottom boat for only about 10 minutes. Too bad it was a 45-minute boat ride!


Jaws seemed much bigger in the movie.


So did Godzilla . . .


Why push your kids in strollers when you can just carry them in your backpack?


Kelly looks as though she could be a host on a travel show - she'd be great!


Nothing helps your 15-month old get through a 2 hour, 4 course meal like a few goldfish crackers!

(Thank you Dear Lord for goldfish crackers!)


Here's my niece, Mary Tish. She can sing! She can dance! She can keep Tate entertained by balancing eating utensils on her face! What talent!


Using a shower that has a window to the other part of the cabin is kinda creepy! Seriously, our shower had a window to the other part of our cabin. Why in the world would you want a shower with a window to other part of the cabin??


Here's my brother-in-law, Ford, and my sister, Tisha, my niece, Mary Tish and my dad, Robert. My nephew, Trip, is not pictured. No doubt he was out somewhere dissecting helpless sea urchins or poking a stick at a family of rock crabs.

By the way, I'm sure you've already noticed that my dad's pretty buff for being a sixty-something year old!


Which begs the question: What happened to me?


No matter where we go in the future, I'll always look forward to the next time our little family is able to get out of town and enjoy each other's company!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, I need some details. Where exactly did you cruise and what cruise line were you on? I'm shopping for my next adventure and could use some help!!!!!!!!!
You look spiffy in the tux by the way...

Aunt B

Audra Laney said...

Wow! Your pictures make me so jealous! Glad to hear you didn't get seasick. I love the picture of travel guide Kelly. The scenery is beautiful as well!

Keri said...

How fun!! :) How did Tate do with you guys? No big deal or harder than it looks? I would love to take the kids on a cruise in the near future but need some encouragement to either take the plunge and just do it OR stick with non-moving vacations for a while.

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

what fun! I hope tate did well sleeping on a ship.

jeff will never gone on a cruise b/c he did watch Titanic and learned that his heart won't go on if the ship sunk.

McCulleys said...

From your pictures, I am ready for us to go on a cruise. It looks like you had a blast.

See-Dub said...

About the shower window: You've seen Psycho, right? Maybe Janet Leigh designed the cabins?

Glad y'all enjoyed a great trip! Looks like fun!