Monday, March 17, 2008

Retraction #1

Does my blog look it has gotten a little sun?

I took last week off to go on the Strzinek Family Cruise.

(Oh! So that's what The Love Boat video was all about, huh?)

I'll give you all the details later this week when once the feeling of being on a ship at sea wears off.

But here's a little tease . . . I'm not giving names for now, but there was sand consumption!
____________________________________________________

Meanwhile, my dear, sweet and loving wife recently pointed out the hypocrisy that has been festering within my soul.

After smacking around a local physician for abusing apostrophes, I soon after had a moment of grammatical stupidity myself when I titled a post A Father's High's and Low's - a mistake that apparently could have been easily corrected with the use of spellchecker.

(Whatever! Do apostrophes serve any purpose anyway?)

Since I fear The Wrath of Deana, please let me make a retraction and point out that the correct spelling is A Father's Highs and Lows. And let me also point out that I have titled this post Retraction #1 since there are sure to be more to come . . . 'cause I ain't no English Major!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Thank you, but it still hasn't been edited. :)

Dr. Russell Norman Murray said...

Love, exciting and new
Come aboard, we're expecting you
Love, life's sweetest reward
Let it flow, it floats back to you


Blogs, exciting and new
Sign on, stalkers are expecting you
Blogs, the web's sweetest reward
Let it flow, spam mail flows back to you

Wade said...

Hey Babe,

Na, I'll leave it up for prosperity's sake.
________________________________

Hey Russ,

Ha! Very funny! You should should write commercial jingles!

W

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a good time on the cruise. I can't wait to hear about it.

Dr. Russell Norman Murray said...

Thanks, Wade...I took a copywriting course a few years ago...