Monday, March 31, 2008

Random Google Search Results #6


Time for another installment of random Google searches that pulled up my blog. I'm starting to get a little worried. It doesn't bother me that there are people who use the Internet to get info on the most random topics, but it's all fun and games until their random search actually leads them to Wade's Rantings!

As always, the link is to the post that lead them here.

1. "things to say to my wife to make her feel bad" - Jerk!

(For clarification, that was intended for the guy and not his wife!)

20 Things I Love About My Wife

2. "top 10 flirting techniques during the gym workout how to get that guy" - Which is more random? Somebody asking an Internet search engine for advice on how flirt with a guy at the gym . . . or the fact that an Internet search engine sent them here . . . on second thought, don't answer that question!

But this brings up one of my biggest pet peeves - it drives me nuts when woman gawk and stare at me when I'm trying to pump iron at the gym!

(OK, you can stop laughing at me now!)

The Workout Gym Culture

3. "does sam's club have birth announcements?" - I've heard of diapers in bulk - but birth announcements?

Sam's Club MS150

4. "safe to put toothpaste on face when pregnant?" - I'm almost 99% sure that it is, but I'm also 99% sure that the toothpaste will be far more effective if you put it in your mouth.

I have no idea how this person got here!

5. "when do you not do the heimlich?" - Shannon said, "If you don't like the person who's choking."

Note to self: Be sure not to choke on anything when only Shannon is around!

Do You Do The Heimlich?

6. "why is my computer making random Google searches?" - Seriously? Somebody actually did a Google search on this? My initial thought is that it probably has something to do with user error!

Any one of these!

7. "website that describes your name" - Wow, what an exciting website that must be. I can only imagine what it would say about my name.

"Your name has one syllable and the 4 letters w, a, d and e."

I have wasted a lot of time looking for waste-of-time websites but that website would be ridiculously pointless!

A Website That Will Describe Your Personality