Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

We're back home from a family vacation to Lake Tahoe to celebrate Kelly's Aunt Terry turning 50!  Don't worry, I predict loads of new posts in the very near future!



Here's a tease of what's to come:



- A list of random things said by random people, including myself!



- I'm a "scare-dy cat" when it comes to the great outdoors!



- Yet another "Griswald Moment."



- I twist off on someone involving a pre-flight incident . . . and it actually has nothing to do with American Airlines!



But first, I had to post a shot of Tate taking in his first 4th of July Firework Celebration in downtown Roanoke - though technically a day early on the 3rd of July!





Happy 4th of July!

1 comment:

See-Dub said...

WELCOME BACK! Can't wait to hear more of your rants!