Friday, January 30, 2009

Wade & Tate's Weekend O' Fun! (Part I)

Kelly took a spur-of-the-moment trip down to San Antonio for some much-deserved "Kelly Time" with her friend Garyn, who's about to move far, far away to Atlanta.

(We'll miss you Garyn & Zach! Sniff, sniff!)

So that means it's just the boys this weekend! Hmmmm, I wonder what we can do.

The car show is in town. There's indoor swimming at Keller Pointe. Krispy Kremes for Sunday breakfast. And don't forget the big game on Sunday whose name I can't mention due to rediculous trademark restrictions!

(Super Bowl, Super Bowl, Super Bowl! There, I said it! So sue me NFL!!!!)

So first things first! Tate and I reved up the testosterone to 7500 rpm at the Fort Worth Auto Show!

It seems that Tate has great taste - his favorite is this Audi R8! The MSRP is only a mere $118,000! Get a job, kid!



Or we can scale it back a bit and just go with this Smart Car for only $16,500*!


(*Energetic High School Musical-quoting niece not included)

But did I buy myself a new car? Well, let's just say that the night definitely ended with me spending a lot of money . . . though all of it Monopoly money that I spent in my "happy place"!

Sigh . . . one day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a Dad that cares and puts in the time.

Good to see.:)