Friday, December 08, 2006

We're Home!

We've made it!

Thank you all for your kind comments. Kelly and I have felt lifted by your prayers throughout this entire adventure. It has meant so much to us to know we have such encouraging friends and family! Please continue to pray for us as often as you'd like!

He's awake! Quick! Grab the camera!



Look at this kid's hair! Since Kelly and I were both blonde growing up, we're amazed that Tate arrived sporting black hair.

I'm sure it'll fall out soon but while it's here I'll have fun combing it over. Hmmmm . . . . I wonder if I can spike it up into a mohawk?

Coming soon: The results of Little Man Tate's Baby Pool

5 comments:

Keri said...

Wade & Kelly,
You guys did a great job! He looks like a keeper. I love his hair and who knows it just might NOT fall out. Tate is a beautiful baby with two beautiful parents. Best wishes for the up coming weeks of getting to know your little guy. I know you are just thrilled that he is finally here.
Much love to you both,
Keri

Anonymous said...

He is a cutie!! Congratulations! Hope you are having a blast with him and getting some rest!!

God Bless!

Kara(Shannon's Friend)

Shelle H. said...

Wade and Kelly,

He is so precious! Congrats! We are still lifting you guys up in prayer! Love you guys!

Shelle

Julie said...

he is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I'm looking for a tiny blonde infant version of Kelly or Wade in the photos, but "blonde" keeps tripping me up. Tate looks like Clark Gable.

Is the little guy's hair supposed to fall out? And his eyes, you've got what, about six weeks before you know which color they'll be?

Has Tate asked for an ipod yet?

Butch