Saturday, January 12, 2008

Piece of Cake, Right?

Kelly called to say that she was expecting her update to come via blog.

Everything has gone so swimmingly that there's really not much to give an update on.

Dinner at Chick-Fil-A last night went great. Helen will be glad to hear that Tate ate fruit instead of french fries with his chicken nuggets!

Here's photographic proof of Tate's approval!


I did have one observation during our outing to the mall today - people don't give near enough respect to the baby stroller.

Instead of making room for you to pass they just stare at you as if you're the one who's getting in their way.

It's fine with me if that's the way they really feel about it. It helps me feel less guilty when Tate's baby stroller "inadvertently" rolls up on their ankles as we pass by!!!

"Whoops! These things have a mind of their own, don't they?"

(Fake an obnoxious laugh then stop suddenly and give them a blank stare . . . now turn and walk away! Oooooo! That show'd 'em!)

So yeah, everything has gone just swimmingly!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-)

Okay, you are world's best Dad (after my own Dad of course).

The Iphone photo was so precious!

Actually sometimes even I nearly fall over a baby stroller - just because I really-really don't see it. I look up to the normal-sized persons and just don't see a stroller below!

But at least I'll say SORRY when I realise that I'm in the way and I think most people don't...

Casdok said...

Hes adorable!
I love seeing dads out on their own with kids!
Keep up the good work!

Shannon said...

Good job Wade! I appreciate you letting your wife come to help me out. It was a HUGE blessing and some fun sister time!