Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Talk About Instant Ratings!

As I've told you all before, I watch very little TV. The little TV I do watch is almost completely centered around a major sporting event of some kind. The only regular programming I've watched recently has been ESPN's SportsCenter every morning - but that really has been about it.

But that will soon change since I recently heard that a certain Cynthia Izaguirre will be joining Dallas/Fort Worth's WFAA Daybreak News team!

Don't remember Ms. Izaguirre? Maybe this video of her fine work in Albuquerque will jog your memory . . . .

(Sorry for the extremely poor video quality!)



Yesss! Train wreck TV at it's finest! And it's all local all the time!

I'll be boundin' out of bed every morning and wringing my hands in great anticipation of the current weather, the latest traffic report and most recent faux pas slip of the day!

No comments: