Monday, May 19, 2008

Random Google Search Results #7


Time once again to sit back and belly-laugh at people who can't find anything better to google!

The post that supposedly lead them to Wade's Rantings is listed below each random Google search.

1. "twenty signs you've watched too many movies" - I don't have twenty, but here's one: You are beyond the point of addiction when you need as many as 20 signs before you can determine if you've watched too many movies.

Top Ten Signs You've Watched Star Wars Too Many Times

2. "urinary track games" - Let me guess, this is something kids play at rave parties, right!?!

I've Got A Stomach Virus And A Urinary Track Infection! Isn't That Hysterical?

3. "how do I describe an easy going kid" - Hmmm . . . Have you thought of using the phrase "easy going?"

A Website That Will Describe Your Personality . . . And Then Give You A Complex!

4. "I know you love me and soon you will see we were meant to be" - OK! I think it's time I go private! . . . psycho!

It wasn't meant to be . . . or was it?

5. "does neil diamond wear hearing aids?" - . . . What?

Perhaps any one of these posts about my hearing aid . . .

6. "I just got 2 speeding tickets in a month" - See Kelly, I'm not the only one who has done this!

Tap the Brakes!

7. "I lost my wedding ring on the golf course" - Try looking in your golf glove, that's where I found mine!

Shocking Confession #3

8. "Great Dangs giant dogs" - I think the phrase you're looking for is 'Great Danes giant dogs'!

Husband fights giant mutant cockroach while wife blogs

9. "seven old ladies got stuck in a lavatory" - Ha! That story sounds better than mine!

I'm on the FAA's Watch List!

2 comments:

Dr. Russell Norman Murray said...

2. "urinary track games" - Let me guess, this is something kids play at rave parties, right!?!

Some may play this in the Bay area.

Anonymous said...

Haha... Those are great! Thanks Wade!