Wednesday, April 23, 2008

To The Lady I Apparently Ticked Off At Pei Wei Last Night . . .

1. I'm sorry that you think I took your parking spot. Had you not been barrelling through the parking lot while talking on your cell phone you probably would have noticed me waiting for that spot before you pulled up.

2. Had you not been completely distracted by your phone conversation you probably would have also noticed that the parking lot was half stinkin' empty and had plenty of parking for both of us!

3. Thanks for glaring at me all through dinner in Pei Wei - it gave me an opportunity to teach my son a life lesson on how to "get over it!"

3 comments:

TREY MORGAN said...

:)

I think I know this lady.

See-Dub said...

Either that lady really gets around or she's just part of a clueless cult that's taking over the world!

Dr. Russell Norman Murray said...

You are such a nice guy, she was missing out on a pleasant experience.

Yes, I think I have met her sister (s) and brother (s).

What do you think of a bridge or under ocean tunnel from Canada to Australia, Wade?

Hmm...