Sunday, September 14, 2008

On The Road Again . . . And Again . . . And Again!



As some of you know, my car is company issued. I drive it all over this blessed state . . . and them some!


When I got my Escape on Labor Day weekend two years ago, this is what the odometer read:


And this is what it read as of Labor Day weekend two weeks ago:



In the two years I have had this car, I have driven 74,373 miles!

Let's do the math!

- While driving this car, I have averaged 3,100 miles a month for 24 months.

- I have purchased somewhere around 3,725 gallons of gas!

- Me and my company have spent somewhere around $12,085 on gasoline! Gulp!

I would figure up how much money I've spent on speeding tickets during the past 24 months but that would require me to admit that I received such citations . . . and that ain't gonna happen!

I will admit that I did have one teeny, tiny accident but it wasn't my fault - even the police report says so!

As for my new ride? It's a Ford Fusion - sorry, no pics at the moment!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Maybe you can give ABL some tips on avoiding tickets. Or at least arrest warrants related to tickets. That is, if you have any knowledge of any such things, of course!