Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Random Google Search Results #8


Time to once again check in on how Google misutilization continues to misdirect people to misblog.

In other words, the following are actual Google searches that lead people to Wade's Rantings. The blue text are links to some of the posts Google pulled up.

1. "When should you throw out old underwear?" - This is the other talk your parents should have had with you!

National "Throw Out Your Random, Worthless Collection That Does Nothing But Take Up Space And Clutters Up Your Office" Week

2. "list of things my wife could do to make me happy" - Two things: (1) It's sad that you don't know this on your own and have to ask Google for help and (2) it's sad that you'll be the one doing all the stuff to make her happy once she finds out you made a freakin' list!

How about you make a list like the one below?

20 Random Things I Love About My Wife!

3. "jenni is worthless and does nothing" - Hey, at least she's not a judgemental jerk . . . like some people!

4. "does it snow in roanoke texas" - Does this answer your question?


5. "get up get up you sleepy head, get up get up, get out of bed! good morning, good morning, it’s time to rise and shine" - There would be physical violence if I had to wake up to this every morning!

6. "edmc scam" - Gasp! Shame on you, Jo!

7. "something which is good to know" - Let me get this straight - you're asking an internet search engine for something that's good to know? Wow! You need human interaction . . . fast!

8. "lojack pinky ring" - Sheesh! That must be one expensive pinky ring!

Shocking Confession #3

9. "how do I find out who sat next to me on the flight" - Okaaaayyyyyy!!!! You're either (1) a psycho - in which case I'll say, "It's none of your bee's wax!" - or (2) you're extremely desparate - in which case I'll say, "If she didn't give you her name and number on the flight then I'll doubt she's going to be any more impressed after you tell her you tracked her down through the internet" . . . . psycho!

To The Guy Who Sat Next To Me On My Flight To Fort Lauderdale Earlier This Week . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

4. "does it snow in roanoke texas" - Does this answer your question?

Good one, man.

Russ:)