Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Britney Spears' Defensive Driving School Worked For Us!

Tate and I decided to spend some quality time together and took a class at Britney Spears' Defensive Driving School.


This is us hiding from the paparazzi by sitting in a Starbucks parking lot.

However, soon after this picture was taken I had a nervous break-down, shaved my head, got a tattoo, and admitted myself into a $30,000-a-day rehab center but then promptly checked out once I realized it cost $30,000 a day.

The worst of it all is that I keep getting messages on my cell phone from Kevin Federline!

That guy creeps me out!

7 comments:

tara said...

Could you not wear an ACU t-shirt when you are letting your son drive? I don't think it is good PR for the school.

Eric Swayne said...

10 and 2, Tate! 10 and 2!!

Shannon said...

It may be inappropriate since you are my brother-in-law, but someone has to ask about it. What about underwear?? Hee, hee.

Anonymous said...

I ditto Shannon! Ha! Cute blog though!
B-Mom

Wade said...

Hey Tara,

Actually, I think it increases the perception that kids of ACU grads are far more advanced!
_______________________________

Hey Swan,

That's what I kept telling him but he gave me some excuse of not being able to reach!

Already this kid is full of excuses! Sheesh!
_______________________________

Hey Shannon,

Oh yeah, the underwear thing. Tate and I were unable to go the day they discussed underwear.

As for this photo, all undergarments are present and accounted for!

But seeing how you're my sis-n-law, that's probably all I should say about that!
___________________________

Thanks, B-Mom!

Thanks all for stopping by,

W

GliterallyScoot said...

Cute picture. Quite amazed that you were able to tie it all into a post about Britney -- or that you knew all of that about her. Are you closet US Weekly reader, Wade? ;-)

Wade said...

Hey EDMC,

Shhhh!

Actually, Kelly made the comment when she took this picture that I looked like Britney in that I had a child in the front seat - but the biggest difference being that (1) our car was in Park and (2) I look nothing like Britney! (Thank goodness!)

Now I'm off to renew my subscription to Us Weekly!

Thanks for stopping by,

W