Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Kelly-ism #14

I've mentioned before how one of Kelly's favorite things to do is to use nice stationary to send people notes in the mail. I'm beginning to realize that it's probably more than just one her favorite things to do . . .

Tonight I caught Kelly admiring her new batch of stationary by saying, "These cards make me so happy!"


I'm a little scared to ask Kelly where I'd rank compared to her cards!

(Note to self: Price out personalized stationary as a Christmas gift . . . )

3 comments:

tara said...

It's super cute stationary I can completely understand why it would make her happy.

Kelly said...

Thank you Tara!!! :)

Eric Swayne said...

Wade & Kelly's first anniversary: Paper.

Wade & Kelly's second anniversary: Cotton Yep, I looked it up.

Wade & Kelly's third anniversary: Wade decided not to bother with Leather and went back to Paper because he knew that's what Kelly wanted anyway. :-)