Monday, October 08, 2007

A Family That Pukes Together . . . Laughs Together???


Like I said, Tate had quite a laugh when I threw up from a stomach virus last week! Thinking I could get him to smile for Kelly's photo-op in the backyard, I thought I'd "re-enact" the occaision!

It worked!

The really funny thing about this video is that directly behind our fence was a playground full of kids and parents. No doubt there were some puzzled looks as strange sounds were coming from our backyard!

I love how his thumb goes right back in his mouth as soon as he's done laughing!

10 comments:

See-Dub said...

Hilarious! It made me laugh, too!

It was nice to meet you yesterday!

So did you stay up for the Cowboys' big finish? CRAZY game!

Wade said...

Tate says thanks!

It was great meeting you as well. It's always good to be able to put a face with a blog! We enjoyed Heritage!

And yes . . . I'm wide awake at 11:45 because I'm so stoked about that Cowboy game!!!

How 'bout them Cowboys!?!?!?

Casdok said...

Excellent!!!

Shannon said...

That is great! I love Tate's laugh.

If only ACU knew what it took to get such a cute picture of Tate for the ACU Today...

Wade said...

Hey C,

Thanks!
_____________________________

Hey Shannon,

It's funny how quickly you learn to love the sound of your kid's laughter, isn't it?

As for ACU, they should shouldn't be too surprised after all I put them through!

W

Jody said...

Love it! A baby laughing has got to be the sweetest sound on earth. Tate is adorable.

Keri said...

That is hilarious!! :)

Dr. Russell Norman Murray said...

I watched part of the Bills-Cowboys game at the same time as the Yanks-Tribe. Little Tate's laugh could just as easily be for the Bills and Yanks, as you would just need to set-up the video with game footage.;)

Wade said...

Hey Russ,

I can't say that I was doing that much laughing on Monday night. But on Tuesday after I had woken up and realized the come back wasn't just a dream - oh yeah, I was laughing alright!

Anonymous said...

*loool* ;-)

His shirt is so cool, too!