Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Random Google Search Results #2

If EDMC doesn't mind me once again stealing one of her bits then I'll share some more random Google searches that have led people to my blog.

1. "end of q-tip came off in my ear" - Unfortunately, I can relate.

2. "does Dr. Pepper induce labor" - In nearly 30 years of consumption, Dr. Pepper has never once caused me to go into labor. Believe me, you would know if it had!

3. "how do I give my dad a sponge bath" - Blind-folded!

4. "would shooting a giant bug kill it" - According to some horror/sci-fi movies, not necessarily! (See Starship Troopers - but only if you must!)

5. "laser beam kills bugs" - Good to know! A can of Raid also seems to do the trick.

(People sure seem to be taking some drastic measures to kill bugs! Sheesh!)

6 comments:

Casdok said...

Very funny!!!

Dr. Russell Norman Murray said...

Google is useful, but the search engine could still have greater precision and offer more information.

Funny.:)

Jennifer said...

This just goes to show you that you have some really random posts if people can find you by those searches!!

Kelly said...

Just not even sure what to say...sponge bath????

GliterallyScoot said...

You are so a poop stealing my bit, but I'll be nice and let ya do it anyways. I have to say yours are pretty interesting...

Deana Nall said...

Somebody googled "driving naked" and found my blog. I'm actually quite honored.

Google "giraffe panties" and see if you find my blog. Just try it.