Friday, December 07, 2007

300th Post!


I remember a conversation Jody and I had a few years ago about blogs. I remember saying , "What da' heck is a blog?", "Why can't they just call it what it is - a website!" and "You'll never find me wasting my time writing a blog!"

Ahem!

300 posts later, we can all see that I am perfectly capable of change! (Just don't tell Kelly!)

So I've been trying to think of something clever to write for my 300th post - like 300 Random Things You Didn't Know About Wade.

(Ugh! I'd rather poke myself in the eye 300 times!)

But instead, I'll just issue a great big Thank You to all you in the blogosphere who, for some reason, actually keep stopping by to see what I have to say.

I can only imagine what the next 300 posts will bring!

2 comments:

Casdok said...

And thank you for writing your wonderful website!!

Hermes said...

COngratulations on your tricentennial. I've only read three, but I may stick around for more.
Cheers!