Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Tagged . . .

EDMC tapped me on the shoulder with a meme. This one you take the first letters of your middle name and find adjectives starting with the same letter that describe you.

Yet another fine example of how simplicity sometimes can go hand-in-hand with higher degrees of difficulty.

Witty - Although not near as witty as I would like to think of myself to be, I love to make Kelly and Tate laugh - so therein lies the reason for my constant search of the next punchline . . . or barf sound, depending upon my audience.

(By the way, this little exercise has brought to my attention the disturbing shortage of adjectives beginning with the letter 'w'. I had to choose between witty, wacky, womanly, weak, and whimsical. So yeah, I'm witty.)

Axiomatic - Kelly says she can read me like a book. There's a part of me that wishes I could be an unpredictable enigma. But I think part of human nature is the need to feel known and understood - and that would be me!

Debonair - Let me guess, now you're thinking I'm delusional, right?

Eclectic - Which is what Kelly's calls my music collection on my iPod. Hey, I can't help it if I have a refined, albeit deaf, ear.

Thanks, EDMC! Let's give Keri, Tara and Audra a try.

6 comments:

Audra Laney said...

Wow! Am I a dumb dumb or what? Clearly the D in my name should be dumb b/c I thought it was for your FIRST name. Well, my middle name is Aldridge which is waaaay too long. lol!

Casdok said...

YOu do make me laugh!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

you are funny Wade and debonair!

:)
Susan

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

you are funny Wade and debonair!

:)
Susan

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

you are funny Wade and debonair!

:)
Susan

Wade said...

Hey Dumb-Dumb,

Don't be so hard on yourself! It's still a great post you did!
_______________________________

Hey Cas,

Aw, you're just being sweet!
______________________________

Thanks, Suz!
______________________________

Thanks, Suz!
______________________________

Thanks, Suz!

W