Tuesday, February 05, 2008

ACU Class of 1998 Reunion!


Just a quick post to those of you who are in the ACU Class of 1998 - our 10-Year Class Reunion is this year!

(Already?!)

I'm serving on our Reunion Campaign Committee which means (1) some of you may be getting a phone call from me soon trying to coerce you back to West Texas this coming fall . . . and (2) we've started a new blog for our reunion to get the word out about Homecoming '08. Please stop by . . . both the blog and Homecoming, that is!

To get to the blog, just click the fancy-schmancy button I created over the weekend! Feel free to paste the button on your blog as well - the code is on the blog.

Please mark your calendar for October 24-26, 2008! Hope to see you there!

4 comments:

Mauri said...

Wade-
Make sure Phil is on your list of people to call. I think he needs some persuading! And hopefully I'll see you when you are here for the reunion!

Shelly said...

How is this possible?? It seems like just yesterday Rae, Julie, other Julie and I were startled by someone banging on our floor! (to other readers--Wade and his roommates lived below us for a year in UP Apartments) And of course my favorite---the time you plastered yourself on our door after bid night with all that JUNK all over you! I had some angry roommates. I thought it was hilarious! Oh--and the time you were yelling up the stairs, "THROW ME YOUR KEYS!!!" because you thought my car alarm was going off, when actually my 87 Buick Somerset began honking ON ITS OWN randomly around 6am one morning. I think it finally just ran out of juice. Good times.

Wade said...

Hey Mauri,

Don't worry! I'll get him there!
______________________________

Hey Shelly,

Ha! Rae would get so mad when Monty and I would leave our vinegar-soaked clothes outside our door and underneth your stairs! I can still see the look on her face when she told me to clean them up and I said, "No! I don't want to touch them - they stink!"

But now I feel bad that my antics made them mad - maybe I should write them all an apology email! At least you saw the humor in it all.

I don't think I ever told you how disappointed we were when you all moved away - the group of girls who moved in after you never seemed to appreciate living in such proximity to us! They would watch us through their blinds with Campus Police on auto-redial!

Hope to see you at Homecoming!

Thanks for stopping by,

W

Laura Scott said...

oops...guess I better get a jump on that whole weight loss plan thing! Yikes, I can't believe it's been ten years. How exciting!!!