Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Googling Love In All The Wrong Places!


Random Google Search Results
Valentine's Day Edition

These search results pulled up my blog because of a post I wrote a couple years ago titled 20 Random Things I Love About My Wife.

Apparently Men everywhere are scrambling to come up with a list of things they love about the women in their lives because I've gotten no less than 15 hits this week alone from some variation of the searches below:

1. "list of things I love about my wife"

2. "10 things I love about my wife"

3. "50 things I love about my wife" -
Sounds like that dude is in the dog house!

4. "things I love about my wife girlfriend" - Sounds like that dude is about to be in the dog house!
Just a couple comments to the guys who may consider copying my list . . .

1. Before you copy my list, ask yourself 2 questions, "Does my wife read this blog?" and "Is my wife friends with Wade's wife?". If you answered yes to either question but still copy my list and give it to your wife then this may be the last Valentine's Day you'll need to worry about for a while!

Want some advice? Don't ask Google to give you reasons why you love your wife! That's stuff you should already know!

2. Check the date of my list - that would be July! Don't wait until the day before Valentine's to tell your wife that you love her!

Alright, that's probably all the marital counseling I'm qualified to offer!

4 comments:

Casdok said...

Best post ive read today!!! :)

Dr. Russell Norman Murray said...

"things I love about my wife girlfriend" - Sounds like that dude is about to be in the dog house!

I have this picture in my head of a guy going out to his backyard after a squabble with his wife and setting up shop in the doghouse with his canine. I can see the guy having internet access set up in there.

pruittsplace said...

wade... i hadn't heard paul revere in forever. what's next weeks song? brass monkey?
hey, how did you come accross my blog? just wondering.

Wade said...

Hey R,

I can't remember how I came across your blog. I'm sure it was by clicking on your link that someone else had on their blog . . . and I have no clue who that would have been!

W