Sunday, September 03, 2006

QOTW Results

I have to say, I'm a little surprised by the results of this week's Question of the Week: Which TV non-reality game show would you like to appear on?


Having never seen an episode of Deal or No Deal I'll keep my initial impression and comments to myself. Which is probably better seeing how wrong I was about Survivor (I said it was a stupid premise and wouldn't last 2 seasons . . . look who's stupid, now!).

The Price is Right however - why would you want to be on this show? You can win so much more money on Who wants to be a Millionaire?, Jeapordy!, or Wheel of Fortune! But TPIR? I don't get it.

Maybe it has something to do with why a certain sister-n-law said she would like to go on TPIR - which was so she could kiss Bob Barker!! Take a look at this picture! Of all the men in California you could plant one on - it would be this guy? Seriously, raise your standards!!!

I'm sure he's a nice guy and all . . . but for some reason the words crusty, old, and creepy come to mind when I think of Bob Barker. I will give him credit for a hilarious fight scene in Happy Gilmore . . . but that doesn't mean you should want to kiss him!

Anywhoo, here are the final results:

Total Votes: 21
Deal or No Deal: 7 votes, 33%
The Price is Right: 6 votes, 28%
Who wants to be a Millionaire: 3, 14%
Jeapordy!: 2, 9%
Family Feud: 2, 9%
Wheel of Fortune: 1 vote, 4%
Weakest Link: 0 votes
Hollywood Squares: 0 votes

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shannon said...

WADE!!!!! I told you not to repeat that! I didn't mean that I would kiss him. I just meant that is why a lot of people go on the show.

To me, it's not the amount of money you win (hello taxes!), but the atmosphere and fun that you would have on the show.

Alright Mr. Funny Guy, just wait until you say something you didn't really mean and it shows up on my blog!

Wade said...

Ok! Fine! You didn't mean that you would kiss him . . . eventhough supposedly I'm not supposed to tell anyone you said that you would.

But do you remember me saying something along the lines of "that's gonna come back to haunt you?" after your kissing Bob Barker comment?

By the way, if you pay $350,000 in taxes then that means you still take home around $500,000 - and I'd gladly pay $350k not to kiss Bob Barker . . . unlike some people!!