Sunday, September 17, 2006

QOTW results

"Which new fall TV show are you most excited about?"


Looks like everyone is buying into the hype! Let's hope Studio 60 doesn't get the Friends jinx (also known as the Seinfeld jinx) - nobody goes on to do anything significant in thier first post-Friends project. But I have to admit, I'll TiVo Studio 60 and give it a shot.

There were 2 votes for "Other" - I'd like to hear which shows they were for.

Total Votes: 22
Studio 60: 7 votes, 31%
Twenty Good Years: 5 votes, 22%
Brothers & Sisters: 2 votes, 9%
Heroes: 2 votes, 9%
Other: 2 votes, 9%
30 Rock: 1 vote, 4%
Jericho: 1 vote, 4%
Friday Night Lights: 1 vote, 4%
NFL MNF on ESPN: 1 vote, 4%
Happy Hour: 0 votes
Kidnapped: 0 votes
The Nine: 0 votes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just finished watching Studio 60. The loud sucking sound in my living was me getting sucked in . . . as if I had time to stop down for yet another TV show.