Tuesday, August 15, 2006

A couple of things . . .

Thing One:

Some people hear voices in their heads. Not me, I hear songs. And for the last 2 weeks it's been the same song! Over and over and over - it's enough to give me voices in my head!

The song is Upside Down by Jack Johnson. Not a bad song - it could be worse! I could be humming something from New Kids on the Block (Kelly still knows the lyrics to The Right Stuff - giggle!). You may recognize Upside Down if you saw Curious George.

But how in the world do you get rid of a song that's on cerebral automatic repeat? When I wake up, "Upside Down!" When I'm waiting at a stop light, "I'll find the things they say just can't be found!" When I'm riding my bike, "I'll share this love I find with everyone!"

Double click the play button below to hear the song for yourself.

But click at your own risk! If you're one of those who hears voices in your head then I'm sure they won't like it if they have to listen to Jack Johnson all day long!



Posted by Picasa
________________________________________________

Thing Two:

I got tired of my on-line poll slowing down my page so I changed the html driver - which meant that I had to start over with a new question. I think you'll like this driver much better. In case you were wondering, Chandler won Most Favorite Friend with 40% of the vote. Joey and Phoebe tied for second with 20%. Ross was shut out - which doesn't surprise me!

Keep cool out there!

2 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Jeff and I took Gunnar's kids to see the movie Curious George and i feel in love with the song so I downloaded it to my ipod. The girls will sing along too and it is so cute to hear them singing in that little kid way.
Have a great day!
S-

Wade said...

You gotta love it when kids sing! Kelly taught our 6-year old niece Sweet Caroline on the way to San Antonio last month - thanks goodness that song isn't bouncing around in my head!