Saturday, August 05, 2006

Look what I found!

Kelly and I are dog-sitting at my in-laws house this weekend. They are going to regret having us stay here because I just found some great photos on their computer that I just have to share.

Let’s start with some shots from Kelly’s birthday in March 2003.

Aw, aren’t we sweet?


Hey! Crank up the music – it’s dancin’ time!!


Why should Kelly have all the fun – here’s my sis’-in-law, Shannon!

Oh, dear! Now all the Enright girls are getting’ crazy. Say hello to my mom-in-law, folks! Stephanie is a party waiting to happen!

Notice how Stephanie brilliantly incorporates clapping into her dance moves! Kelly and Shannon only use thier arms and hands to keep thier balance while they shake it. But not Stephanie! The 70's taught her that it's possible to do a little dance and clap your hands at the same time! There's so much we can learn from this woman!

Who won the dance-off? You 'll have to wait and see. I'll post more pictures once Blogger decides to behave!

Stay tuned for more!!

8 comments:

Kelly said...

You are now forbidden from seeing any more family pictures! :)

If memory serves corrct, I think we were playing Cranium! Whoever said the Enright girls don't have rythym?

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh!!
Wade, if you think this is going to keep us from asking you to dog/house sit in the future....it worked!! I'm very concerned about the "future pics" that we'll see here.
Have to admit though...what were we thinking leave Wade alone in our house? Kelly, you need to do a better job controlling your husband. But it's okay Wade, just remember....Payback is &*#%.

We still love you Wade,

Your crazy Mother in Law.

Wade said...

All in good loving fun!

Anonymous said...

This just proves my point that there is no such thing as a "good" picture of someone dancing...

Brian Davis

Anonymous said...

"Oh, just leave it to Beaver!"-we need a picture of that!

How come there aren't any bad pictures of Brad or dad? Come on Wade, I'm sure you can find some...

Wade said...

Shannon,

I actually looked for some incriminating pictures of your dad - not a one! The reason is he is usually the one with the camera so he's rarely in a picture.

As non-Enright's, Brad and I reserve the right to laugh as much we want - it's our coping mechanism for marrying into this crazy family! Besides, I'm not going to make fun of Brad because brother-in-law's gotta stay tight! We don't play each other like that!

Shanta said...

Those were hilarious! I now know Kelly's got quite a groove thang...and what a fun mother in law!

Kelly said...

Shanta...don't encourage her! :)

I've been catching up on your blog...good to hear from you!