Saturday, August 19, 2006

What would you do for money?

Thanks to my internet scout, Brian D., I have a new video for you.

Here's a clip of an absolutely insane Japanese game show - these people are crazy!

The object is to say a Japanese tongue-twister without messing up . . . and, if you're a guy, you don't want to mess up.

I can't understand a word the guy in red is saying, but I'm sure he's trying to act as a voice of reason to a misguided audience.

"This is not what I signed up for!! I want to have kids someday! Can't you just pour a bucket of slime on my head? Or maybe you could have some redhead with an Irish accent ridicule me and make fun of my dorky-looking outfit? That would be good!"

I've always thought that I would like to be on a game show one day. From now on I will be more specific: I would like to be on a non-Japanese game show one day.

Enjoy - if you can!

No comments: