Saturday, November 25, 2006

QOTW: Macy's Thanksgiving Parade


According to my highly scientific survey, Macy's Thanksgiving Parade is still a hit.

Why?

The only thing that I can imagine being a bigger beating than watching Macy's Parade on TV is . . . well . . . watching it in person! I read that there was an estimated 1 million people who lined the streets waiting to see over-sized balloons and lip sync'er's.

At least if you see it in person you don't have to fight through play-by-play commentary from the likes of Katie Couric and Matt Lauer.

Call me a Thanksgiving Scrooge but I just don't get it!

"Will you stop down and watch Macy's Thanksgiving Parade this Thursday?"

Total votes: 18

"Absolutely! Lip sync'ing hasn't been this good since Milli Vanilli!": 11 votes, 61%

"Not while the Cowboys Pre-pre-game show is on!": 7 votes, 38%

No comments: