Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Kelly-ism #5

As you would expect, Kelly continues to issue one-liners and zingers as only she can. However, they have recently been coming in the form of 'just had to be there' humor - I could tell you what she said but I just don't think I can do it justice in the blogosphere.

. . . That is until Kelly causually mentioned after one such zinger, "You know, I think pregnancy has made me really funny."

Hmmmm . . . I wonder if labor and delivery will have the same affect on her!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Wade. Just peeking in. Hope all is well. Missed you at Homecoming. The Siblings were psychotic.....

Wade said...

ED!!

Thanks so much for peeking in!

Kelly and I hated to miss Homecoming. Since we've been traveling so much (and since Kelly is feeling more and more pregnant everyday) something had to be crossed off the calendar. Unfortunately, Homecoming didn't make the cut.

Did you see my comments on the GSP Blog? Let me know how I can help!

Thanks for stopping by,

Wade

Shannon said...

For some reason, I think that Kelly's humor will stop when the doctor says "it's time to push". And then your heart will stop also!!

Kelly said...

Just remember when it is labor time, I'm the only one that can be funny. :)

Anonymous said...

Alan wrote down some of the funny things I said during labor, including my favorite "I feel like a mermaid or a tree stump." This was because the epidural made it so I couldn't feel my legs. Weirdest feeling I have ever had!

-Rachel