Sunday, October 29, 2006

QOTW Results


I loved CapN' Crunch growing up. I remember eating it for breakfast, lunch and/or dinner.

The only problem was that all the preservatives at Quaker Oats couldn't keep the cereal from getting soggy so it was always a race to eat it before it turned into CapN' Mush.

But CapN' Crunch was a staple for any Saturday morning. It was the perfect add-on to Looney Tunes, Transformers and the League of Justice!

Once I grew out of CapN' Crunch to switched to Grape Nuts. But I only liked it after I added a couple of packs of Sween-N-Low to sweeten it up.

Gotta feed that sweet tooth!

Other won out this week so I'm looking forward to hearing which was your favorite kid's cereal growing up.
__________________________________________________________

"Which is your favorite kid's cereal?"

Total votes: 17

Other: 6 votes, 35%

Lucky Charms: 4 votes, 23%

CapN' Crunch: 3 votes, 17%

Fruit Loops: 2 votes, 11%

Apple Jacks: 1 vote, 5%

Coaco Puffs: 1 vote, 5%

Frosted Flakes, Trix, Rice Krispies: 0 votes

4 comments:

Jill said...

Mmmmmm.....Fruity Pebbles!

Shannon said...

This was a tough question. There were so many good cereals on your list. I'd have to say I can eat Lucky Charms anytime, so that would be my fave. I have vivid memories of filling a tupperware bowl with Lucky Charms and eating the whole bowl-full while watching Punky Brewster...memories...

Anonymous said...

Hey Jill,

Oh yeah, I forgot about Fruity Pebbles! Sorry though - Fruity Pebbles has a higher sog factor than Cap'N Crunch.

That being said, Fruity Pebbles is one the best cereals eaten dry!
_______________________________

Hey Shannon,

My mom never let me get Lucky Charms b/c I would eat all the marshmellows first and then not eat the actual cereal.

Can you name all the marshmellows?

Thanks for stopping by,

W

Wendy said...

I have to admit, I bought a box of Lucky Charms a couple months ago. Just couldn't resist. I'm very particular about eating them though. There has to be a certain ratio of the cereal to marshmallow. One marshmallow with three pices of the cereal.