Thursday, October 26, 2006

Waste of Time Website of the Week

Have you ever felt like being a pest just for the sake of pestering someone?

You can fill your pestering urges by clicking here.

This is a really stupid website where you can see how many times you can poke a penguin before the little guy finally loses it. He has several 'over-reactions' so be sure to poke again.

Have fun wasting your time!
_________________________________________________________

PS: Just to make sure 'poke the penguin' wasn't street slang for something really bad, I looked it up at urbandictionary.com.

It means to make a nun really mad.

Example: Dude, I totally poked that penguin when I egged her house.

It's safe to say that I have lost all my street cred!

2 comments:

Blair said...

I don't care what the urban dictionary says...I don't think I could use that expression around my parents.

Anonymous said...

Hey Blair,

Ha!

I try offering our minister $50 if he can somehow wedge 'poke the penguin' into one of his sermons.

It sounds so much more abraisive than it actually is!

Thanks for stopping by,

W