Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Tagged . . .

When Laura got tagged she forgot to tag someone else. So, being the helpful friend that I am, I said, "Aren't you supposed to tag someone else?" She said, "Oh yeah! Tag, you're it!"

(Note to self: Cut back on being so helpful!) Just kidding, Laura!
______________________________

1. I’ve come to realize that my ex-girlfriend --- made the right decision when she broke up with me.

2. I am listening to --- toots and burps - and, for once, they're not all mine! (See below!)


3. I talk --- for a living. So it's ironic that I'm most successful when I stop talking and just listen.

4. I love --- the sound of my tires on the pavement when I'm cycling downhill with the wind at my back. It's the sound of maximum output efficiency. Sorry, it's a cycling thing.

5. My best friends --- (college roommates) have more stories about me than I have about them . . . which makes me nervous.

6. I lost --- $20 in 5 minutes at a Blackjack table in Shreveport and it bothered me for the rest of the weekend . . . which is why I'll never become addicted to gambling.

7. I hate it when people --- , especially teenagers, walk around like they are starring in their own reality TV show.

8. Love is --- "an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired." (Robert Frost)

9. Marriage is --- "falling in love many times, always with the same person." (Mignon McLaughlin)

10. Somewhere, someone is thinking --- 'Who the heck is Mignon McLaughlin?'

11. I’ll always be --- running a few minutes late.

12. I have a crush on --- whoever invented Magic Shell (Please don't be a guy! Please don't be a guy!)

13. The last time I cried was because --- my wife had just given birth to our son . . . she was crying, too!

14. My cell phone --- drops way more calls than what Cingular Wireless advertises.

15. When I wake up in the morning --- I slap my alarm clock into next week!

16. Before I go to sleep at night --- I make amends with my alarm clock.

17. Right now I am thinking --- 'amends' sure is a funny word.

18. Babies are --- surprisingly controlling and completely captivating.

19. I get on MySpace --- by accident only. (See #7)

20. Today I --- had a very interesting conversation with a 60-year old woman about the movies she watched growing up. She actually used the word 'hottie' to describe Fred Astaire! Ha!

21. Tonight I --- really couldn't have cared less what the President said during the State of the Union Address. I'm too tired for politics right now. (I know, I'm a bad American!)

22. Tomorrow I --- have to drive from Ft. Worth to Granbury to Eastland and back . . . I really hope Tate doesn't keep us up tonight!

23. I really want --- to be better at giving compliments.


OK, there you go. Let's compare what 2 sisters would say - I tag Kelly & Shannon!

No comments: