Saturday, March 17, 2007

I've Officially Lost My Mind

It's all fun and games until you forget how old your wife is.

All week I thought Kelly was turning 32 on Thursday- try only 31. At least I remembered that she even had a birthday this week! I could have forgotten altogether!

The funny thing is since I'm 7 months older than Kelly, her turning 32 would mean that I would have turned 32 last year - which obviously didn't happen! So I guess I forgot my age, too!

I claim temporary dementia resulting from new born associated sleep deprivation - it's a very serious condition!

Oh well! I'm sure there are no long term effects.

Happy Birthday, Krista- I mean, Kelly!

2 comments:

Keri said...

Way to dig yourself out of that one Wade!! :)
Keri

Wade said...

Thanks, Keri!

Unfortunately I've gotten pretty good at climbing out of holes that I've dug for myself!

Hope you guys are doing well!

TGSB,

W