Monday, March 26, 2007

Prayers for Janell & The Twins . . . and Jody, too!

OK, Blogland - Listen up!

Jody & Janell, our good friends who are expecting twins in April, need your prayers!


I don't want to steal their thunder (because I know Jody will eventually give the official update on their blog) . . . but . . . now that Janell has already endured 6 weeks of bed rest at home she has been told by her doctors that she must stay at the hospital for the remainder of the pregnancy - the Dr's want her to try for another 4 weeks!

4 weeks in the hospital, people!

The twins are doing great - but there's a high risk factor that necessitates her remaining at the hospital from here on out.

So needless to say, please pray for Janell's comfort of body and peace of mind! And while you're at it, pray for Jody as well.

If you don't know Jody & Janell (your loss!), then know that you are praying for a truly great couple that cannot wait to be loving parents.

Jody & Janell - We all love you guys so much and are praying for you everyday!

2 comments:

Jody said...

Wade - As I'm sure you can imagine, my emotions are running high and this blog really brought on the tears! I told my Dr. that she needed to brace herself for the miracles she is about to witness because I have so many prayer warriors. Thank you so much for everything!! Can't wait for you guys to meet Alex and Addison and for Tate to be able to play with them. How awesome this will be!

Love - Janell

Wade said...

Hey J,

Sorry I made you cry! But hey, if crying makes you feel better then open up the water works!

I thought about you guys today and it occurred to me, "I still don't have a clue what to say to poor Janell!" Seriously, I am without words!

These are the times when people desparately wish there was something that could be said to make things better - but there are no words at all. And I think that's why people feel like the have to come up with the Polly Positive Comments, as you put it - which, by the way, made me laugh!

Hang in there, kid!