Sunday, March 11, 2007

QOTW: The Four Seasons

For me, 'hope springs eternal' this time of year - and that's one reason why Spring is my favorite season.

The other reason? Spring marks the beginning of cycling season! Whoo-hoo!

Here's a pic of the MS150 training ride at Texas Motor Speedway this last Saturday. I sure do have a sore bum for only riding 30 miles!



My second favorite season is Fall. The 'F' in Fall stands for football -obviously!

My third favorite season is Winter - but only if I get to go snow skiing. Otherwise it's a 2-way tie for last with Summer.

Summer is just too dang hot!

(By the way, stay tuned for updates this week - I got about 4 Kelly-ism's all on Saturday!)
________________________________________________

"Which is your favorite season of the year?"

Total votes: 24

Spring: 11 votes, 45%

Fall: 9 votes, 37%

Summer: 4 votes, 16%

Winter: 0 votes

No comments: