Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Bumper Sticker(s) Of The Day #2

I recently saw the following 2 bumper stickers.

"Annoy a conservative - Defend the constitution."


"Annoy a liberal - Work hard and be happy."

I saw them both in a parking lot so I wish I had thought to take a picture but I didn't. Probably just as well seeing how if I had I'm sure the owner would have walked up just in time to see me snapping shots of his car and then proceeded to run me over with said-vehicle.

For the record, I find both bumper stickers equally hysterical. For those of you who love one but hate the other - lighten up!

But if you're wondering who is getting the biggest laugh then it has to be CafePress.com - the website that is selling both bumper stickers!

You gotta love capitalism!

What bothers me are the people who actually buy these bumper stickers and put them on their cars. Again, we're all entitled to our own opinions - but this kind of stuff just perpetuates the perception that there's some great political divide in our country.

It makes me realize that, politically speaking, this is going to be a very long year!

Umph!

Political Disclaimer: If you're about to post a comment that happens to be a mind-numbing political diatribe on how either the Republicans or Democrats are ruining the country, please click here instead.

2 comments:

Dr. Russell Norman Murray said...

Barney for President?;)

Wade said...

Yeah!

Our new national anthem will be that "I love you - You love me!" song!