Sunday, July 15, 2007

QOTW: Eh, Not So Much!

Like it or not, that was officially a bad Wade's Question Of The Week!

Anytime you have a 100% on any response, you've got a bad poll.

I remember there was something I was going to say about superstitions but, thanks to VBS sapping my brain, I have absolutely no idea what it was.

And because of my VBS-sapped brain, I'm not even going to attempt to come up with a question for this week in fear of repeating the same mistake from last week.

Hope you all don't mind!
_______________________________________________________

"This coming Friday is Friday the 13th - Are you superstitious?"

Total Votes: 11

No, superstitions are for children: 100% (11 votes)

It depends on the superstition: 0% (0 votes)

Yes, I've already cancelled all my plans for Friday: 0% (0 votes)

2 comments:

Lynnie said...

Thanks for leaving me a comment!

Your survey people weren't totally honest - everyone has some kind of superstitious behavior. They just call is obsessive compulsive disorders now!

All Fridays are good - even Friday the 13th.

Wade said...

Ha!

OCD is just the grown-up term, right?

Last Friday was good for me at least!

Thanks for stopping by,

W