Saturday, July 07, 2007

The Following Post Has Been Rated (Only) "G"?

Free Online Dating


Russ came across this website that offers blog ratings based on content!

I know I've always been the harmless type but a "G" rating sounds a bit too Disney-ish to me. You would have thought my story of dropping an f-bomb on a co-worker when I was 14 would have scored at least a "PG-13".

I may consider resurrecting my "Shocking Confessions" series in an effort to move towards a more edgy "PG" rating - I may be harmless but I'm not totally without a little edge.

Maybe I'll tell you about the time I lost control of my temper and honked my horn at some guy driving erratically down the street! I was a raging madman!

Another PG story could be of when my sister used to work for the Texas Rangers selling programs and would sneak me into Arlington Stadium to watch Ranger games . . . without buying a ticket! Rumor has it that my photo is still hanging on the wall in the break room at the Ballpark!

If that ain't edgy then nothing is!

So consider yourself warned - the rating of this blog could change without warning due to my unpredictable (but mostly harmless) edginess!

6 comments:

Dr. Russell Norman Murray said...

'Saint Wade of Texas' rated G

I am a bad boy with my two NC-17 ratings for all those terrible theological words.

GliterallyScoot said...

I'm a PG, but it's bc of a couple words mainly.

Wade said...

Hey Russ,

They're trying to censor your blog! They're trying to make the internet theology-free!

By the way, did you get my comments on your blog about this website? I was hoping that I didn't say something you didn't want on your blog.
_______________________________

Hey EDMC,

You got PG? I'm jealous! It must be all those stories of killer attacking ducks!

Thanks for stopping by,

W

Dr. Russell Norman Murray said...

SORRY Wade, neither blog received your comments. Can you please resend?

Anonymous said...

Hehe, I got rated for having the word "missionary" included. I guess that was just too horrible.
:-)

Helen

Wade said...

Hey Russ,

OK, check your comments again - hopefully it got through this time.
_____________________________

Hey Helen,

Ha!

Yeah, those missionaries can be so offensive sometimes!

TFSB,

W