Saturday, April 14, 2007

Happy Blogiversary To Me!

Wade's Rantings is 1 year old today!

So what do I do? Am I'm supposed to throw a party or something? Oooo, maybe there will be presents - I'm a large!

I've noticed that other bloggers reminisce on their blogiversary.

OK, then. In the past year, I've shared with you:

I used to give bloggers a hard time - I know, I know - I didn't understand blogs so I ridiculed them! But I became reformed (and refined) and started Wade's Rantings because I suddenly realized everybody had a soap box to stand on but me - and why should I be left out?

But rather than having my own little corner of cyberspace to rant and rave in, I've come to realize that the greatest thing about having a blog is that you get a chance to catch up with old friends and even make a few new ones - those are the true 'blog blessings!'

So having said that, I guess I'll keep this blog going another year just to see who I bump into.

Thank you all for stopping by this year!

No comments: